Advertise Here!

If you love psychology, you'll love these great psychology mugs.

A great gift idea for psychology majors and psychologists.

Psychology Gifts

CLICK HERE or click on the mug image above to see the full collection.

Psychology of Sensation and Perception

by Kyle
(Andersen, USA)

Photo Credit: Maureen Flynn-Burhoe

Photo Credit: Maureen Flynn-Burhoe

What is it called when you have stimulated sense receptor neural impulses that the brain interprets as a sensory experience?

Click here to post comments

Return to Psychology Q & A.