Psychological Treatment

by Anonymous

What psychological treatment would you give to someone whom is trying to cope with a death in family, struggling with career choices and relationship problems?

Comments for Psychological Treatment

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 13, 2011
Residential Treatment Center
by: Anonymous

If you know somebody who is suffering from a chemical dependency (drug use), alcoholism, or psychological problems, it is not a good idea to simply leave them be and wait for them to sort out their issues. In fact, that is one of the most common mistakes people commit when they notice that their friends or family members are suffering from certain disorders. They unknowingly cause their loved one to marinate in their negative feelings. So what is the right thing to do? Take them to a residential treatment center.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Psychology Q & A.