Advertise Here!

Psychology Certificate Course

Photo Credit: Douglas Coulter

Photo Credit: Douglas Coulter

My sister has passed 7th Std exam and then left the school after 7 years. She now realises that she must obtain a formal education and wants to do certificate course in psychology directly without passing S.S.C./ H.S.C. Is there any university where she can do so?

Click here to post comments

Return to Psychology Q & A.