Click following link to check out a collection of classic articles that all psychology students should read.

Psychology Classics On Amazon

Psychology Classics

College Student Social Support Scale

by Lisa
(Glasgow, UK)

Photo Credit: Diana Schnuth

Photo Credit: Diana Schnuth

Hi there, I am a 4th year psych student at the University of Glasgow. I am doing my 4th year project on perceptions of social support at university. I know that there is a scale called the College Student Social Support Scale, but I can't seem to access it anywhere. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get hold of a copy?

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Psychology Q & A.