Frontiers is a leading Open Access publisher with a mission to make all science open. With 60+ journals covering more than 600 academic disciplines, we are one of the largest and most highly-cited publishers and a pioneer in innovative new technologies. As Frontiers continues to grow, we are committed to maintaining quality at scale in our publication output. To meet this commitment, we are expanding our research integrity team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE ROLE
- As a Research Integrity Specialist, you will manage a portfolio of journals or journal sections with responsibility for pre-screening all manuscript submissions.
- Closely collaborating with partner teams internally and researchers and academics externally on all issues related to research integrity in scholarly publishing, from plagiarism to data fabrication to conflicts of interest.
- You will use industry-leading technology and data analytics to maintain our commitment to quality at scale.
- You will be responsible for investigating high-level post-publication concerns, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- To work in a fun and vibrant environment with an experienced, team.
Who you are:
- You have an academic background related to Brain sciences at Masters level or higher.
- You are an excellent communicator, with interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly and discreetly discuss sensitive topics with internal and external partners.
- You are somebody who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and can deal with ambiguity with resilience and maturity.
- You have an extraordinary ability to manage your time efficiently, judging urgency and taking proactive measures where necessary.
- You have a personal commitment to professional ethics.
- You are a native English speaker, or C2 level of fluency.
- Prior experience in scholarly publishing is not essential, but is a plus.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR JOB
If you know someone who would be interested in this job. Please share this page with them.
Go Back To The Main Psychology Jobs Page