Advertise Here!


by Ryan
(Wisconsin )

Photo Credit: Chris Corwin

Photo Credit: Chris Corwin

What is the gap between neurons called?

Comments for Neuropsychology

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 10, 2011
Gap between neurons
by: Anonymous

It is called a synaptic gap or a synapse.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Psychology Q & A.

If you like this website please support my All About Psychology Patreon Page so that I can continue to create free content and resources for psychology students and educators.

On This Day in Psychology Amazon Alexa